Thursday, January 24, 2008

Introducing Our Subject, Ernie.


I have the dog of dogs. He is kind and gentle. Clever and stubborn. He smells like all the flowers in the world stewed in honey and bottled water. When he looks into your eyes you feel as if your soul is bare. He has long handsome ears and a flare for the dramatic. He has made various appearances in both film and on the stage. Namely, the Ernie video of 2003 which received rave reviews and continues to be the most beloved independent film 98 percent of Americans have ever seen. His favorite movie is Eloise: Christmas at the Plaza. I would like to walk you through his adventures this spring as they occur. Also, some of his previous undertakings concerning golf carts and old men as well as when he dabbled in the rearing of infant rabbits. Would you like to hear about the water color of his countenance in his family home? I shall tell you. But not today. Stay tuned for more and he will not disappoint.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ernie, although debatable at times, is a pretty legitimate dog. He and I have had our differences, but I think it is time to turn a page in our book and mend our relationship. After reading all the information posted, I feel I have found a special place for Erny Foster in my heart. (Don't worry though, I will still bring him special treats when I come to visit and you know what I am talking about).