Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ernie in Oils


As promised, I would now like to tell you about the portrait of Ernie's countenance in his family home. In a little paneled library on Arrowhead Road is a piece worthy of the Louvre. If not the Louvre, then most definitely at the VERY least, the Met. But whether worthy of the Louvre or the Met, neither will have this masterpiece for it is mine. To your left is a poor quality photograph of a black and white print of said masterpiece. The original, of course, is in color.

AND TRUTH BE TOLD, this picture is of the stationary my mother had made after the small dulpicate prints that came with the portrait of my humble pup. Send me a gift, invite me to dinner or to a vacation home and you will receive my petite mut and some kind words in return.

No comments: