Wednesday, April 2, 2008

To Bide the Time...

To bide your time until I'm ready to tell you what you no doubt are dying to know (which is the terrible tale of Ernie's attempts at murder in the first degree), here is a video of a much kinder pup who resides in the far off lands of Japan. I have heavenly Ernie, and Japan has lovely Blair. I've been enjoying this privately for a few years now and am thrilled to share it with you. Enjoy the background music and don't let the broken English distract you.

1 comment:

Maggie Turner said...

ohhhh sister. I just showed your blog to Lance (he made it.) BUT I didn't know that he suffered the loss of a basset hound of his own aka. "big mac" during his teenage years. Big mac lives on 6 feet under Lance's backyard. Just though you'd be interested in your commonality. PEACE.